If you think that you are a member of the association then click on the image to the right to forward your details to the area office
Application for Membership To the Regimental Association of The Rifles and The Royal Gloucestershire Berkshire and Wiltshire Regiment Having left the Regiment with good character, I hereby apply to become a life member of the Regimental Association of the Royal Gloucestershire Berkshire & Wiltshire Regiment Note: If your original membership was with the Glosters, DERR, R.Berks, Wilts then your full membership entitlement has been carried forward to today’s Association. You do not need to re-apply. All Branches of the Association continue to operate as before. You may continue to wear with pride the tie, blazer and cap badges of your former regiment. If you served with a Unit attached to RGBW, Glosters, DERR, R. Berks, Wilts, you may use this form to apply for Associate membership. Please tell us about your attachment in the text box on the form. Thank You.
(If you know of any more trusts, clubs or groups that would like to be represented on this site and who uphold the aims, value and standards of the Association then please email the webmaster. Similarly, if any amendments are required to links and email addresses then please contact the webmaster.)
The Regimental Association of The Rifles and RGBW http://www.rgbw-association.org.uk/
Soldiers of Gloucestershire Museum http://www.glosters.org.uk/
Gloucestershire Regiment Museum Trust
Friends of the Soldiers of Gloucestershire Museum http://www.glosters.org.uk/friends/
The Rifles (Berkshire and Wiltshire) Wardrobe and Museum http://www.thewardrobe.org.uk/home
The Rifles Wardrobe and Museum Trust
Friends of the Rifles Wardrobe and Museum (The Redcoats Society) https://wardrobe-friends.org.uk/
GLOSTERS Veterans' Club
Band of the GLOSTERS
Back Badge (GLOSTERS) Officers Lunch
Slashers' Golf Society http://www.glosters.org/golf.htm
GLOSTERS WOs' & Sgts Mess Past (including RGBW)
The Farmers Boys' Reunion http://www.farmersboys.net/derr14.html
59-94 DERR Officers' Luncheon Club
Famers Boys' Golf Society http://www.rgbw-association.org.uk/index.php/clubs-societies/4-farmer-s-boys-golf
Illustrious Remnants Lunch Club
4th/5th WILTS Lunch Club
DERR WOs & Sgts Past Dinner Club
DERR Band Reunion
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR THE PRESIDENT’S AWARD
1. The President’s Award is awarded to an Association member who has given exceptional service to his Branch.
2. Branches will make nominations to their Executive Committee member who will submit his top 3 nominations to the Regimental Secretary Gloucester or Salisbury at least 3 weeks before the first meeting in the year (normally in March). It is the responsibility of the Executive Committee Member to approach his Branches for nominations. A citation should describe why the member should receive an award and highlighting his achievements in no more than 200 hundred words.
3. There are to be no more than one nomination per Branch per year and no more than 3 nominations per Committee Member per year.
4. The Executive Committee will consider the citations at their first meeting in the year. Citations will be scored using the MS scoring system with marks out of 10 with the spread of scores being no greater than 2 from each Committee Member. Generally the top 3 nominations will receive an award each year though in exceptional cases and approved by the President, this number may be exceeded.
5. Awards will be normally presented by the President or by someone nominated by him for example, an Honorary President or the Association Chairman. Awards will be presented at a reunion (in Gloucester, Salisbury, Reading and Devizes) in the same year they are nominated. The citation of the recipient is to be read out publically prior to him receiving the award.