There will be an Extraordinary General Meeting of The Rifles and Royal Gloucestershire, Berkshire and Wiltshire Regiment on Saturday 18th February 2017. It will take place at The Wyvern Club, 51 Church Walk, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 3AA. The meeting will begin at 1100 am. The purpose of the meeting is to consider and approve the new Constitution of the Association.
· The Rifles office Taunton, with the aid of volunteers, is managing the disposal of surplus items in the possession of the RGBW Trust, stored in Gloucester. A catalogue is being prepared and will be available in due course. Once the catalogue is released there will be a period of three months during which bids will be received. Bids will be considered and awarded after the three month period has elapsed. Explanatory rules and bidding proformas will accompany the release of the catalogue.
Lastly, you would wish to be aware of the following functions taking place this year:
· Association EGM – Devizes (see above) – Saturday 18th February
· Devizes Reunion – Sunday 4th June
· Salisbury Weekend – Saturday 1st July - Officers Lunch |Association Dinner Dance || Sunday 2nd July – Drumhead Service
· Maiwand Weekend (Reading) – 22nd & 23rd July
· Chavenage Lunch – Sunday 22nd October
· Ferozeshah Reunion – Saturday 2nd December